Saturday 9 March 2013

Not the best week ever...

This week has been absolutely terrible and I can't remember the last time I had a week this bad. I found out on Monday that I have 8 weeks left of employment because I can't transfer my job after university finishes. This means having to survive on John's wages, me being skint and us struggling until I get another job. If that wasn't bad enough, there has been some major high school type drama at university and people acting so childish and petty. I has all been stressful overall. 

But... last night my friend Laura came over and along with my flatmate Kate, we had a pizza night and just generally had a good old moan. 


Before we tucked into this though, we did head over to Laura's to pick up some things, namely her Enrapture Encode Totem Hair Styler which I have been dying to have a go of. I also got to have a sneak peek into her room as I hadn't been there before. I am a jealous girl! I was only saying the other day that I wanted some form of stand for my nail polishes so that I could see them all and so that they're not hidden away in a drawer somewhere. This is what she has and now I want one!


Something I have never been able to do before is curl my hair, which is why I was so desperate to try Laura's new toy. I'm useless using straighteners as curlers and generally useless when it comes to doing anything different or exciting with my hair so it ends up being down and straight all of the time. However, the Enrapture Encode Totem Hair Styler is super easy to use, has different heat/ curl settings and actually curled my hair and it didn't drop out in 2 seconds flat!


The price of these curlers keep changing on Amazon though which is annoying. Laura only paid £30 for hers but they're £45 at the minute which I just can't afford. I know what I'll be buying as soon as I have money though. 

No comments:

Post a Comment