Monday 11 February 2013

Delilah Dust Jewellery

When I saw that Delilah Dust was having a sale on the Etsy shop, I had to go and have a look at what was on offer! There was so much to choose from but I had to limit myself (unfortunately) and I ended up buying three things. At only £2 each with free shipping, I could have easily spent a hell of a lot more. It has been a while since I've bought myself any jewellery and I wanted something fun and cute. I generally don't wear much jewellery but only because it is all back at my mum's house in Grimsby instead of here at university in Nottingham.

1. Long neck dinosaur necklace (silver)



2. Bee necklace (silver)



3. Arrow bracelet (gold)


I have to say, the long neck dinosaur necklace is by far my favourite and I can see me wearing it quite a lot. Unfortunately, the chain on the arrow bracelet is quite short and it seems that I have thick wrists so it only just fits. However, this will now be given to my 15 year old cousin for her upcoming birthday instead. It's a shame this didn't fit but at least it won't just sit in my jewellery box not being used. 

Even though these items were only £2 each, they are great quality and something I would definitely purchase if I saw them in a shop. While I probably won't be buying bracelets from Delilah Dust again, I will definitely be getting some more necklaces when I have some spare cash. 

If you want to visit Delilah Dust you can at:
www.delilah-dust.com
www.etsy.com/shop/DelilahDust

No comments:

Post a Comment