Tuesday 19 February 2013

Pay Day Purchases #1

Although I am pretty much broke most months before my wages hit my bank account, I've decided to treat myself to at least one thing new every month. Hence, the Pay Day Purchases post. As I'm a student and I'm paying for my wedding in Florida in September, I never have much free money but I miss buying new make up and beauty products. Most of my eye-shadows are in big paletts, mostly Urban Decay. However, these are a bit big for taking on holiday sometimes and I wanted some individual eye shadows that I could carry around more easily. Having seen so many bloggers recommend MUA, I figured it was about time I tried the brand. 

So, I bought 4 single eye-shadows in shades 1, 2, 11 and 12. 



I also bought a MUA 3 in 1 Extreme Contour Liner. I'm used to using a pen when it comes to eye liners so I'm looking forward to seeing how I get on with this one. 


As well as some new make up, I bought some face masks from Superdrug as they were 4 for 3 and with this horrible weather we've been having, my skin is a bit drier than normal. 


So there we go, my first Pay Day Purchases post. I hope you'll all like reading these and I'll obviously be reviewing the products I buy at some point as well!

No comments:

Post a Comment