Tuesday 21 May 2013

Affordable holiday outfits

I have said before that I'm getting married in Florida this year, at the end of September. As the wedding is costing quite a bit and I had some stress about jobs/ work after finishing uni, money has been a bit tight for us. However, I had absolutely no summer clothes in my wardrobe that were really suitable for taking away to Florida. Yes, I had a couple of maxi dresses but I prefer those for night times so I realised I had nothing to wear to theme parks etc. I needed clothes I would be extremely comfortable in and that I could wear all day. 

I also needed to shop on a budget and not go mad like I probably could have done. Asda was my first calling point as I have gotten good value and nice looking clothes from there before. I actually managed to get more than I was planning on from here. I also went to New Look for a couple of basic tops/ vest tops and Marks and Spencer for some cut off trousers. 

For some reason, I can't find pictures of everything I bought online. I'll post pictures below but I also bought a pair of navy shorts, a pair of beige cut off trousers and an aztec top (also 3 very basic vest tops but they're not exactly exciting to look at!)


Top: £5.99 New Look
Maxi Skirt: £12 Asda

Feather Print Top: £10 Asda

Shorts: £8 Asda
Vest top: £12 Asda

Top: £5.99 New Look
Maxi Skirt: £12 Asda

As you can see, these outfits didn't cost too much at all. On top of these, I spent roughly another £40 on the items mentioned above. So for just over £100, I managed to buy 5 complete outfits which all averaged out at about £20. I do have some more basic tops that I can mix and match with the shorts/ cut offs so luckily, I don't need to buy much more now. 


2 comments:

  1. Those are some gorgeous outfits and at great prices, thanks for sharing x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that feather top! justrach.com xo

    ReplyDelete