Thursday 30 May 2013

Better late than never.... May Glossybox

May's Glossybox was the first to come from my new and exciting subscription. Now, I know it is the end of May and I probably should have waited to start from May but I wanted this one. I was so excited when the doorbell rang and I had a parcel waiting for me. I was so excited to receive my first Glossybox and couldn't wait to rip it open. After opening the outer box, I was so pleased to see a wonderful pink box. I don't know what others do with their boxes once the products are out but I know I can make use of mine every single month. 

Removing the lid was a very exciting experience. Inside was a lovely parcel wrapped in Glossybox birthday paper and tied with a bright pink bow. I do love good packaging and presentation and Glossybox get this spot on. Inside, the package was filled with bright orange paper shredding with my products hidden inside. 


I have read other blogger's posts about their boxes this month but I still couldn't wait to look at the products myself. Here's what I got:

1. Jelly Pong Pong Fairy Lashes Mascara (Full size RRP £8)
2. Fleur De Figuier Body Lotion, Shower Cream & Fragrance (Samples)
3. Headline Colours Nail Polish (Full size RRP £9)
4. Premae Harmony Balm (Sample RRP £27.50)
5. Beautiful Movements Cosmetics Prime and Create Mixing Medium (Sample RRP £20)
6. Gossybox mini nail files


I couldn't be happier with the contents of my first box. I love a new nail polish and I'm so excited to give this mascara a go. I also really like the idea of the primer which I can't wait to try. Look out for my reviews of these products! 

1 comment:

  1. Hello!

    Hope you enjoy our Harmony Creme Balm,

    Tweet us if you do a review

    www.premaeskincare.com

    ReplyDelete