Removing the lid was a very exciting experience. Inside was a lovely parcel wrapped in Glossybox birthday paper and tied with a bright pink bow. I do love good packaging and presentation and Glossybox get this spot on. Inside, the package was filled with bright orange paper shredding with my products hidden inside.
I have read other blogger's posts about their boxes this month but I still couldn't wait to look at the products myself. Here's what I got:
1. Jelly Pong Pong Fairy Lashes Mascara (Full size RRP £8)
2. Fleur De Figuier Body Lotion, Shower Cream & Fragrance (Samples)
3. Headline Colours Nail Polish (Full size RRP £9)
4. Premae Harmony Balm (Sample RRP £27.50)
5. Beautiful Movements Cosmetics Prime and Create Mixing Medium (Sample RRP £20)
6. Gossybox mini nail files
I couldn't be happier with the contents of my first box. I love a new nail polish and I'm so excited to give this mascara a go. I also really like the idea of the primer which I can't wait to try. Look out for my reviews of these products!