Friday 3 May 2013

Unexpected haul!

I wasn't actually planning on buying quite so much today. All I wanted was a new handbag suitable for interviews/ to go with my interview clothes. However, I was weak and caved by going into Superdrug, which I know I shouldn't have done in the first place. 

First up is the interview bag which came from Next. I absolutely love the bags from Next and this is generally where I get a new handbag from. This one, there was only one left and screamed buy me. It was only £24 as well which I think is a bargain! Inside is a lovely black and white flower print as well as three different compartments. This is a great thing for me as I can keep make-up/ hair stuff in one, purse and I-pod etc in another and then my Kindle/ a book in the other. This is a really well designed handbag. 


I needed a top coat nail polish due to having nail art drawn on yesterday. I quickly learned that a top coat was definitely needed otherwise the pen comes straight off. I opted for a top coat from MUA as I don't use them much and didn't want to pay loads of money. While walking around the make-up section I also noticed some GOSH products were on sale. I managed to bag the gold and silver crackle effect nail polishes for only £1 each (saving £4.49). I couldn't help myself even though I know I didn't need these. 


And last but not least, something I have been dying to buy for a while now. I can't really justify buying this but I'm calling it a 'finishing university present to myself' so I don't feel as bad. I walked out of Superdrug with a Sleek i-Divine Original Palette. This cost £7.99. Not loads I know, but I have a lot of eyeshadow palettes already. 


So, even though I only needed one thing out of all of this, I am really happy with my purchases! 

No comments:

Post a Comment