Sunday 9 June 2013

June's Glossybox

I know it hasn't been long since I posted about May's Glossybox but I got it really late in May so I didn't have to wait long at all until my next box came. Unwrapping a box with unknown contents is pretty exciting for me and I always love giving new products a go. 

Inside each Glossybox, there is a leaflet explaining the products inside the box and also what theme the box is. This month is the 'Summer Looks' Glossybox. 


Although a 'Summer Looks' box, this month is comes with black tissue paper and black shredded paper inside. I really would have loved to have seen a brighter colour that actually looked like summer instead of something so dark. But, regardless of that, here is what I got this month:


1. Figs & Rogue Coco Rose Lip Balm (Full Size £5)
2. Monu Professional Skincare Hydrating Moisturiser (Sample. Full Size RRP £29.95 50ml)
3. Huile Prodigieuse OR Multi Purpose Dry Oil (Sample. Full Size RRP £34 100ml)
4. MeMeMe Long Lasting Nail Gloss. Shade: Graceful (Full Size £5)
5. Helen E Cosmetics Eye Shimmer. Shade: 26 (Full Size £5)

While a really nice box full of things I have never heard of or used before, it definitely isn't the best box I could have gotten. Considering this is supposed to represent summer, I don't think it does at all, save for maybe the moisturiser which has SPF 15. I do always love a new nail polish but mine is a very light pink colour which I probably wouldn't have ever bought myself. Even so, I do look forward to trying out some new products and hopefully there will be a gem in there somewhere. 

1 comment:

  1. Your box looks good. Mine was ok. I got the same lipgloss in the other colour and I love it.

    Jodie x

    www.retrococktail.co.uk

    ReplyDelete