Sunday 14 July 2013

July Glossybox

July's Glossybox has finally arrived!! I'm not sure why this month's box came so late into the month but I was still excited when it turned up. This month's Glossybox is titled 'Seaside Splash' and contains summer must haves for face, lips, hair and nails. 


This month, we get something a little different from the usual pretty pink box and instead, the box is a lovely turquoise colour with coral and starfish pictures on. I really like this box even though it doesn't match the others now but it is bright and cheerful. 


This is what my box included this month:

1. Ciate London Paint Pot (Full Size 13.5ml £9)
2. Anatomicals Spray Misty For Me Facial Spritz (Full Size 100ml £6)
3. Pukka Ayurveda Radiance Serum (Sample 10ml worth £6.40)
4. Alterna Haircare Bamboo Style Boho Waves Tousled Texture Mist (Sample 25ml worth £4.60)
5. Coola Mineral Face SPF 20 Rose Essence Tint (Sample 7ml. Full size 50ml is £29.99)

Overall, I'm pretty happy with this month's box. The only thing I'm not so sure of is the Coola sample. It is supposed to be applied every 2 hours while in the sun and as the sample is only 7ml, it won't really last long enough for me to decide if I really like it or not. I think I'd be lucky to get one day out of the sample. Other than that though, I'm quite excited to try a new nail polish and especially the facial spray as I work somewhere that gets extremely hot during the day. 

How is everyone else liking their boxes this month?

No comments:

Post a Comment