Saturday 13 July 2013

Nail Polishes for 99p

Fragrance Direct isn't a site I have ever used before but after recently having a quick look, I realised that it may just be becoming one of my new favourites. Nail polishes can be quite expensive if you like having loads of colours like I do and a good collection can cost a fortune. However, Fragrance Direct have a fantastic range of extremely cheap nail polishes. 

One particular range that I won't pay full price for is from Revlon. While the colours are great, I just think £6.50 is too much. But, Fragrance Direct have a whole load of colours available for just 99p. I bought myself Classy (281), Blue Lagoon (092) and Minted (85). All are lovely pastel colours which are perfect for summer and I can't wait to use these. 


Not only are Revlon polishes available but you can get Rimmel 60 Second nail polishes as well for 99p. I really love the 60 Second range especially for when I don't have the time to wait for my nails to try. I only bought two of these and they were At Ease (520) and Coral Crush (409). I also bought a quick drying top coat from Cutex for £1.50


There are so many other colours available and I can't wait to make another order next time I get paid. Have you used this website before and if so, what else have you been buying!?

1 comment:

  1. J'adore Fragrance Direct! I ordered some Essie & O.P.I from there a couple of weeks ago for a bargain price. You can see some on my blog!

    Hels X

    http://www.babybeautifulmummy.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete