Friday 4 January 2013

Wilko Minty Shower Cream


I have really begun to love trying out Wilkos own brand of bath and shower products, especially because they’re still on offer. My next product up for review is the Wilko Minty Shower Cream. When buying these products, I’ve just been picking up something randomly that I haven’t tried yet although I have not been a big fan of other mint scented products in the past.
As this is a Wilko product, you will only find it in stores or online. Current price of the shower cream is £1 although the whole range is on offer for 2 for £1.50, meaning you save 50p if you buy two products together. For this price, you will get a tube of shower gel, containing 250ml which I think is fantastic value for money. The shower gel comes in a plastic tube/ bottle, which stands upright on the flip top cap at the bottom. The tube is covered with a green printed on label, which gives the product information and description along with pictures of mint leaves and slices of cucumber. Just underneath the printed label you are able to see the mid-green colour of the shower cream.
The cap at the bottom of the tube is quite stiff which makes it a bit hard to pop open. This isn’t the best idea for when you’re in the shower and already have wet hands. I tend to leave the cap slightly open all of the time now without clicking it back shut after every use. The shower cream squeezes out of the tube easily enough and it comes out in thick amounts so not too much at any time. The colour of the shower cream is green, to go with the minty scent, but it is neither lime green nor dark green – somewhere in the middle.
As soon as the shower cream hits my fluff ball, I can smell the mint which is lovely and refreshing. The cream lathers up really well and I only need a little bit each time I use this product. As you don’t need to use much, the 250ml tube lasts quite a long time, especially if you are the only one using it. The shower cream feels nice on my skin while in the shower although no better or worse than other bath products I have used before. However, I do love the smell of this while in the shower and I think it helps to wake me up in the mornings.
Up to now, this is one of my favourites from the Wilko range and I really didn’t think I would like the minty scent as much as I do. Now I want the other minty products available!

No comments:

Post a Comment